All of our work is constructed to stand up to the harsh climate and conditions of the Denver area.
We have tested all of our constructions methods and materials against the worst Colorado has to throw at them.
- We begin by excavating the site and/or remove any existing concrete (driveway, patio, stairs, etc.).
- Next, we examine your soil for compaction, clay density & moisture.
- Next is a “Class 6” Road Base, compacted to 90% or better.
- Rebar construction is then added, to reinforce the concrete.
- High quality concrete is added, without filler, capable of supporting 4500 PSI.
- The concrete poured is guaranteed to have no more than a 5 inch slump, ensuring that the proper water ratio is kept.
- Finally, 20% Solid Cure & Sealant is added, allowing the concrete to dry slowly, and protecting it further from the weather.
From basic to custom, we've got you covered.
- Any concrete construction can take advantage of our large number of colors, patterns, and textures to create just the right look to suit your design needs and desires.
- If you cannot find the right color or pattern, or just have something different in mind, we have the ability to custom color and pattern to your specifications.
Whether you're replacing an old driveway or adding a new custom patio, you can rest assured that with Cushman's Concrete you'll receive top quality work that will last a lifetime.
All of our construction is covered by a Lifetime Warranty!